- Fully equipped kitchen for self catering, 3 fridges with freezers & 1 microwave
- Dining Hall with tables and seating, open fire place with TV/DVD, blackboard & pinboard
- Communal toilet / shower blocks with showers, basins and power points, septic toilets and laundry facilities
- Recreation Hall for a variety of activities. Table Tennis table, Fooseball table & Billiard table. (Equip. hire available at $40 fee)
- Vending machine with cold drinks and chocolate bars
- (First Aid Equipment to be supplied by hirer)
- Lake for swimming, fishing, canoeing, raft building and sailing, jetty & pontoons
- Sealed courtyard for assembly area and minor games – eg. basketball etc (Equip. hire available at $20 fee)
- Oval for large games – eg. football, cricket, etc. (Equip. hire available at $20 fee)
- Gazebo, BBQ (wood) and picnic tables
- Campfire area. (Minimum wood supplied)
- State Forest for bushwalking, adventure games, orienteering, etc.
- Clothes line drying facilities
- Night time wildlife prowls
- Linton and the surrounding area can be quite cool during the winter months. It is a good idea to bring warmer clothing and sleeping attire.
- Ample Car Parking
- Good Wheelchair access on firm asphalt surrounding all buildings
- Off site Caretaker
- Suitable facilities for formal or informal functions, eg, Weddings, Engagements, Christenings, Birthdays, Reunions, Fundraisers, Sports Training Camps, etc.
- Full or Part Catering available on request
- Program and Menu assistance provided if necessary
Need further info?Drop us a line!
The camp was just wonderful. It is in a perfect location that provided the relaxing tranquility that we love. Well worth the trip down. We will be back for sure! Julie